Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Our Perfect Futures

After thinking about what each of us want from our "perfect" world, we decided that our choices were very different from one another. Because our personalities and interests are complete opposite, the lives we want for ourselves are the same way.

Caitlin
My dream place to live would definitely be somewhere that is warm and by the beach. I have lived in Ohio since I was four years old and it is the only place I can remember living. I have grown sick of the inconsistent weather conditions and would enjoy living somewhere that has nice weather. I think Arizona would be perfect for me because it is not humid, it has great weather, and is on the coast which is a where I would like to be.

Living in a suburb would be an ideal place to live for me because it would provide me with the slower paced home lifestyle that I want. I would also like to live in a neighborhood with a strong sense of community. The neighborhood I grew up provided me with a safe place to hang out with kids my own age and play outside all day long without a care in the world. I loved this upbringing and would like the same for my family when given the chance. I want to have close relationships with my neighbors and have cookouts in the summer and parties for every holiday.

Erin
My dream house would be somewhere down south. I would love to live in a small little, country town a little outside of Nashville. I'm a country girl at heart but I will always love the city. Living outside of Nashville I will get the city feeling but also the small town comfort. I would love to live in a town where everyone knew everyone and has such a friendly atmosphere.

I want to live in a house that has a homey feeling. I want to be able to come home from a long day at work and just sit with my family at our big round dinner table and enjoy each other's company. I want to walk out of my house and be able to walk down the dirt roads to the town diner or honky tonk bar and dance all night. I would love to look around and just see all of my friends and family at a cookout and my children playing with their friends in the backyard. My dream place is where family and friends are always around and easy to get to.





No comments:

Post a Comment