Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Suitable Environment




I would like to live in large city like L.A or New York, preferably in the suburb of the city with easy access. I would like it to be mostly middle class. I do not ask for much around me, a nice school system for my future children. Weather is a big concern for me as well, I want to live in a warm climate. I do enjoy snow but not a lot; I can take a vacation to the mountains if I want to experience snow. I want to work in the film industry when I get out of college, so I think that living in California would be a good choice. It can be very expensive to live in that area so I have to make sure I find the right place at the right price, and not get overwhelmed and fall into debt. There is not a lot I need to live in a certain area as long as it is a nice safe neighborhood with decent job opportunities I would be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment