Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Perfect Home


My ideal living place would be at least two hours away from the beach preferably on the east coast. I would also need to be at least twenty minutes away from a WalMart because itd be ridiculous to travel any farther to get my basic needs.

I would like to be in a town much like Athens with all of the variety of places and people, minus the partying. It would have to feel like home to me so I wouldn't want to live next to any big towers. Addition to that, I could be okay with just living on an acre of land as long as I could take my fourwheeler some where to ride; because it'd be hard to give that up.
As for the weather, humidity isn't awesome so I wouldn't mind not having it. And even though I like snow, I'm not a big fan of the freezing weather so a place that is cold enough to still wear hoodies and scarves but not "my car can't make it through the snowstorm" weather.
I guess my preference is to be very close to the city/beach but yet far enough away from all the tourists to be able to feel like I'm home. My choices sound a little odd together, but if I could pull it off it'd be my perfect place.

No comments:

Post a Comment